Why are agents able to re-assign incidents from a report when they do not have permission?
Analytics, Report options
Oracle Service Cloud, All versions
Agents are able to re-assign incidents to other agents through reports while their profile does not have assignment permissions.
The report itself must be configured to not allow assignment. Reports can be configured through the following steps.
- Open the Reports Explorer
- Open the Report for editing
- In the Ribbon, click Records
- Expand Incidents
- De-select the Assign check box
- Save, and if necessary assign this report to the profile navigation set.
Note: If this is a standard report, you will need to make a copy of the report before you can edit it.