Why are options to open, edit, and/or delete inactive when working within a report?
Version August 2014, Analytics
A report must contain a unique record identifier to allow edit options within the report. For example, a report for organizational contacts must contain the contact ID (contacts.c_id) as a unique identifier.
To resolve this, use these steps:
- Open the report for edit from the Reports Explorer
- Right click in the design area and select ‘Add Column’
- From the contacts table, double click the ‘Contact (c_id)’ field
- Click OK to add the column
- Save the report
- Generate to confirm options are now available
For more information on creating and editing reports, refer to the Answer ID 4287: Analytics resources.
Improperly designed report missing key data denying agents the ability to edit, open, or delete the report contents at runtime. The following illustrates the "Delete" option inactive.