How is a Policy Automation interview included in a customer portal or agent desktop?
Oracle Policy Automation (18A release)
Once a project has been deployed as an Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) interview via Policy Automation Hub, the OPA interview can be incorporated into Oracle Service Cloud Agent Desktop, or Embedded into Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal, or Enable the interview to be launched in a web browser for Agents
To incorporate an interview into Oracle Service Cloud Agent Desktop you need to:
- Create a new custom workspace
- Add the OPA control to the workspace
- Configure the OPA control
- Provide access to the workspace
- Test the workspace
There are two ways to embed an interview into Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal:
- Interviews can be embedded using the provided sample OPA widget. For more information, see Embed an interview in Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal using the OPA widget.
- Interviews for anonymous users can alternatively be embedded directly into an inline frame. For more information, see Embed an anonymous interview in Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal in an IFRAME.
Would you like help collecting this information?Yes, let's chat!