What is Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service?
Oracle Policy Automation, latest release
Oracle Policy Automation is designed to deliver consistent and auditable advice across channels and business processes by capturing rules in natural language Microsoft Word and Excel documents and building interactive customer service experiences called interviews around those rules.
The Oracle Policy Automation suite provides:
- Policy Modeling: A desktop modeling experience for policy experts
- Oracle Policy Automation: A management console for tracking and deploying policy versions to the cloud as integrated interviews or web services
- Interviews that streamline web-based and mobile advice for customers and agents
- Built-in connectivity with Oracle Service Cloud
- APIs, Frameworks and SDKs for integrating policies into other applications and processes
Oracle Policy Automation is also available for private cloud customers:
For more information on Policy Modeling (Cloud Edition), Oracle Policy Automation Hub or any of the features such as Interviews and Web Services, refer to the Answer ID 5597: Oracle Policy Automation Documentation.
Note: To place an order for this product, please contact your Sales Representative.