What does a Policy Automation error code mean?
Oracle Policy Automation (latest release)
If an error occurs while running a Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) interview in Oracle Service Cloud:
- a general reason for why the error occurred should be displayed on the screen. Most displayed messages are configurable in the project.
- a more detailed message should be logged in Policy Automation Hub. These errors are available to Hub Administrator users in the message log. Oracle Service Cloud errors (OPA-RN) can be found in this table.
Additional troubleshooting information is available in these topics:
- Understand Message Log errors from data adaptors (OPA-VAL) - useful for troubleshooting problems that occur during data loading and saving
- Troubleshoot the OPA widget - useful for troubleshooting when an interview doesn't display in Customer Portal
- Troubleshoot embedded interviews - useful for troubleshooting when an embedded interview doesn't display