Why does the published report send a warning message about another session changing the definition?
Published Reports and Published Dashboards
Analytics / Reports
Oracle B2C Service, all versions
When opening a published dashboard, I receive the warning message:
Another session has changed the report definition. The control will now reset.
This can occur when the auto-refresh option is enabled within the report or dashboard. To resolve this, perform the following actions:
- Locate the parent report/dashboard from where the published report/dashboard is generated.
- Right-click on the report/dashboard and open it in edit mode.
- From the Home ribbon, click Options and then More Options
- Uncheck options under 'Automatically refresh dashboard at regular interval' and click OK
- Save the changes
- Check published reports/dashboards (published after the change was saved) and you will notice the warning message no longer appears.