How do I set a default font within the incident workspace?
Workspaces, Default font size for agents in discussion thread.
Within the incident workspace, a default font can be set by modifying the options within the workspace used. This font will display to the agent. It does not affect the font within the response emails sent to customers.
To do this, use these steps:
1. Open the workspace for editing (Configuration > Application Appearance > Workspaces/Workflows)
2. Click into the Messages tab area
3. Select the Design ribbon from the top
4. From the Default Font options, select the font and size from the drop down menus
5. Save and close the workspace
For additional information, refer to the 'Options Properties' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.
For additional options in changing the font within a workspace, see also: