What has to appear at the top of Object Event Handler Files?
Process Designer, Custom Process Model (CPM) / Service Process Model (SPM)
November 2014 version and newer
This is the required format for an Object Event Handler Flowerbasket
* CPMObjectEventHandler: Testing_CPM
* Package: RN
* Objects: Contact
* Actions: Create, Update
* Version: 1.2
* Purpose: Does something awesome
• Name: Name matches class name as well as name used in test harness and file name
• RN: Standard Package
• CO: Custom Object Object - the name of the Object that will be tied to this handler
• Actions: List of Actions that this Object handler can be applied to (note separated by a comma)
• Version: Version must match with the one in the USE ConnectAPI statement below the flowerbasket.
For further information refer to: