What does the Service Summary report include?
Analytics, Standard Reports
The Service Summary report provides information about the incidents submitted during the time period specified by the source of the incidents (Ask A Question requests or questions submitted through email). This report also displays a self-service summary providing statistics about the number of searches performed and the number of answers viewed.
The Service Summary report consists of three graphs: Site Activity, Service Summary, and Self-Help Summary as well as a table of data that summarizes the numbers displayed in the graphs.
You can find the Service Summary report by taking the following steps:
1. From the Analytics items, select Reports Explorer
2. From the Reports tree on the left follow the path Public Reports > Service > Site Reports > Service Summary
3. You can also search on the report ID. The Report ID is 36
When generating a report, you must specify the date range of the report, which interface(s) you wish to include, and the time units (i.e. days, weeks, months) to display for each bar.
- The Site Activity graph includes the number of page hits and the number of customer sessions. The number of hits represents the number of pages viewed on the end-user pages of Oracle Service Cloud (Service). Pages accessed using the Back button are not included in the reported value.
- The Service Summary graph displays information about incidents created during a specified time period and the source of those incidents, that is, Ask a Question requests or e-mail.
- The Self-Help Summary includes counts of the number of Searches performed and the number of times answers were viewed for the same time period. The Answers Viewed is the number of times your site visitors viewed a display page.
For example, if you have 50 answers on your site and your end-users view them 250 times over the week, the number reported is 250 for the week. In this way, staff members get an indication of how many incidents enter the system compared to how much the end-users are utilizing the Oracle Service Cloud (Service) self-help features.
The columns in the data table correspond to the values displayed in the three graphs. The components presented in the report are listed below:
|Searches: Lists the number of searches performed on the end-user pages on each date. A search is counted each time an end-user clicks the Search button on the end-user pages.
|Guides: Lists the number of times a guided assistance guide was accessed on the end-user pages on each date.
|Answers Viewed: Lists the number of answers viewed on each date. This is the number of times an end-user has viewed the Answer Details page.
|Visits: The number of Customer Portal visits for the time unit specified. A visit is use of the end-user pages.
|Visitor Actions: Lists the number of actions done by the visitor on the end-user pages on each date. An action is counted every time the visitor clicks a button to perform an action - for example, a page turn or selecting the Search button.
|Web Questions: Lists the number of incidents submitted through the Ask a Question page on each date.
|Email Assists: Lists the number of incidents that have been submitted through email on each date. This number does not include XML emails that created incidents through the application program interface (API), or emails that are deleted by the utility techmail.