How do I change the length of a field in a report so that it shows more characters?
Oracle B2C Service
If you would like to ensure the full text of a field is visible in a report's results, please take the following steps after this particular field has been added to the report;
1. Navigate to Reports Explorer and open the report in 'Edit' mode
2. Right-click on the column in question and select 'Edit Format'
3. In the 'Column Format' window, click on the 'Alignment' tab
4. Under the Data area, select 'Wrap text'
5. Click 'OK' and save the report
For additional information, refer to the 'Edit column alignment options' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle B2C Service manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle B2C Service Products.