I keep getting Internet Explorer script errors. How do I prevent this from happening?
When a user's workstation's has one or more Internet Explorer (IE) settings not properly configured, various 'IE Script Error' messages will pop up while these menus are loading. There are various ways to prevent these from occurring again:
A) Double check every workstation setting as outlined in the Infrastructure Requirements for your version:
B) Remove all Temporary Internet Files, which can cause display problems:
To remove all the temporary Internet-related files from your computer when you use Internet Explorer:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under Browsing history, click the Delete button.
- Temporary Internet files, click Settings.
- Check box for Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and HIstory.
- Click Delete button.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
C) If all else fails, please run the data collector file using the following instructions, and attach the resulting 'OSCinfo.txt' file to a submitted service request for a Oracle B2C Service Technical Support engineer's review.