How can I add survey questions to a questionnaire in a table like format?
Surveys - Questions
Outreach and Feedback
Oracle Service Cloud
You can create a matrix type question. This feature helps streamline the appearance of a questionnaire in cases where a series of questions can be responded to with the same set of answer choices.
You can select the type of field used to display choices: radio buttons (to permit only one answer to each question) or check boxes (to allow more than one answer). If you choose radio buttons, you can restrict selections to one choice per row, forcing respondents to rank their answers.
If you choose check boxes, you can also specify the minimum and maximum number of choices that will be accepted for each question.
To create a Matrix question:
- Open your survey, and choose the Questionnaire tab.
- From the Tasks list select Add a Question and click New Survey Question.
- Select Matrix from the Question type drop down box.
- Type the introductory text for the matrix in the Introduction Text field. This text will summarize the group of questions in the matrix (for example, “Please rank your service experience in the following areas.”).
- Add your questions, and answer choices.
- Click Save.
For additional information, refer to the 'Create a matrix question' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products..