How do I change the language used on an interface?
All versions - Interfaces / Languages
Language packs are applied only to new interfaces at the time of interface creation. The "language pack" is interface specific and cannot be changed or edited. In order to change the language pack on an existing interface, the existing interface will need to be disabled and a new interface will be created with the appropriate language pack.
For a description of what happens when an interface is disabled, refer to Answer ID 7884: Disabling an interface
Note: Additional interfaces are a chargeable item. For more information on pricing and options, please contact your sales account manager.
For a list of languages that can be applied to your interface, refer to Answer ID 318: Languages Available for RightNow Products.
Please submit an Ask Technical Support request to our Oracle B2C Service Technical Support team and specify the following information:
1. Specify the name of the new interface.
2. Specify the interface to clone the look and feel from:
3. Specify the RightNow accepted time zone for the new interface by reviewing the file in the answer link below.
Answer ID 605: Setting the time zone in Oracle B2C Service
4. Specify the language pack for the new interfaces by reviewing the answer link below.
5. Indicate which actions have been completed as recommended in Answer ID 7884 above.