Why can't I see the shortcut ID, Friendly Name, or URL Address fields of web form?
Workstation settings, Campaigns
Oracle Service Cloud
When I try to add a web form registration to my campaign, I cannot see the shortcut ID, Friendly Name, or URL Address fields, so I cannot link the web form.
When using the Oracle Service Cloud application, the Display Font setting in your machine should be set to Small Fonts (Normal size 96 dpi) to allow all fields within the application to display all fields as designed. If the font size has been changed to Large Fonts, some fields in some windows may not be included.
To check the Display Font setting, use the steps below:
- From your machine's desktop, right click and select Properties.
- In the pop-up window, click the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the Display section, set the Font Size menu to Small Fonts. Underneath the menu, the text will say: Normal size (96 dpi).
- Click Apply.
- Click OK and OK again to close both pop-ups.
Illustration of Serve Web Page element:
For more information on system requirements for running Oracle Service Cloud, refer to Answer ID 31: Oracle Service Cloud Infrastructure Requirements.
For additional information, refer to the 'Edit Serve Web Page attributes' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.