How do I create a file attachment for use with Outreach?
Outreach, File Attachments
Oracle Service Cloud
You can add files to your system that can be reviewed by contacts who receive your mailings and surveys. Links to the files can be inserted in documents, templates, and snippets as a link. After your files are added, you can use them as many times as you want.
To add files to your Outreach application, use the steps below:
Links to files can be inserted into documents, templates and snippets
- Click on the Content Library button on the navigation pane.
- Double-click File Attachments Explorer. The file Attachments explorer opens on the content pane.
- Click the New button. A new file opens on the content pane.
- To disable the file entirely, click the Menu Access Disabled checkbox. To disable access to the file from a mailing, enable the End-User Access Disabled box. End-users who click on a link to a disabled file receive an access denied message.
- Enter a description of the file if you wish.
- Click the Save menu to save the file. Select the folder and add a name for the file and click OK.
Note: You can store your file attachments in folders. To create a folder, in the left frame, right click on Files and select New Folder. Then enter a name for the folder. You can then right click on the folder name to add a file attachment directly to the folder or you can drag and drop an existing file attachment to the folder.
For additional information, refer to the 'Add a File' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.