Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications
Opting Into a Skipped Version for Update
Answer ID 10869 | Last Review Date 06/29/2021
How can I update Oracle B2C Service to a "skipped" version?
Oracle B2C Service
To opt back into a version that has been previously skipped, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Configuration Assistant.
- From the Configuration Assistant home page, click on the Site Operations hamburger menu on the right side of your Oracle B2C Service production site, and select "Manage My Update".
- Scroll down to the "Update Forecast" section.
- Click on the “Opt-In” link next to the version you would like to upgrade to.
- Select a new upgrade site creation date.
- Click “Save”.