How can I update Oracle Service Cloud to a "skipped" version?
Auto Update Program (AUP) sites
To opt back into a version that has been previously skipped, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Configuration Assistant.
- From the Configuration Assistant home page, click on the Site Operations hamburger menu on the right side of your Oracle Service Cloud production site, and select "Manage My Update".
- Scroll down to the "Update Forecast" section.
- Click on the “Opt-In” link next to the version you would like to upgrade to.
- Select a new upgrade site creation date.
- Click “Save”.
Customers who are using .NET versions older than 4.7.1 may find that version 19B is skipped for their site. Please ensure that .NET is updated to 4.7.1 or above before opting back into version 19B.