Why does changing the Status for a Task change the Percent Complete?
Oracle Service Cloud
There is a tie between two fields, Status and Percent Complete in the task workspace.
- A Percent Complete setting of 0 will trigger a Status of "Not Started"
- A Percent Complete from 1-99 will trigger a Status of "In Progress"
- A Percent Complete of 100 will trigger a Status of "Completed"
- A change in Status from "Complete" or "Deferred" to "Waiting" will set the percent completed field to 0
- A change in Status from "In Progress" to either "Waiting" or "Deferred" with a percent less than 100 will retain the current Percent Complete value.
For more information on Tasks, refer to Adding and Editing tasks.