Why does Outlook Integration show that the Username/password is incorrect or the account is disabled, although the credentials are correct?
When trying to login into the Outlook Integration, the version of the local client should always match the version of the server side. After the Oracle B2C Service application is upgraded to a newer version, the Outlook Integration needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled in order to have the same version as the server has.
To uninstall the Outlook Integration:
- Close Outlook.
- From the Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Then scroll to the Oracle B2C Service Outlook Sync listing and select it
- Click the Change/Remove button to uninstall.
To reinstall the Outlook Integration:
- Close Outlook.
- From Oracle B2C Service, click File and select Links > Install Outlook Integration. The Oracle B2C Service Outlook Sync Setup wizard opens.
- Click the Next button to open the Select Installation Folder window.
Note: We recommend that you install Outlook integration at the default location of C:\Program Files\Oracle B2C Service Outlook Sync.
- To install Outlook integration in a different location, click the Browse button, select the folder where you want to install Outlook integration, and click the OK button.
- To see a list of the drives where Outlook integration can be installed, click the Disk Cost button. Click the OK button when you are finished.
- If you are the only staff member who uses your workstation, select the Just Me radio button.
If other staff members have accounts on your workstation and must also use Outlook integration, select the Everyone radio button.
- Click the Next button to open the Confirm Installation window.
- Click the Next button to begin the installation. After the installation is complete, the Installation Complete window opens.
- Click the Close button to complete the installation.
With the proper components installed, you’ll want to review and possibly customize your sync options before using Outlook integration.