When clicking on the drop-down to view Attachments in the Messages tab of the Incident workspace nothing happens.
Incident File Attachments
All supported versions of the Oracle RightNow CX agent console
In the Incident workspace you have the option to view file attachments that were added at the time the thread entry was saved. This is done by clicking the drop-down menu shown in the example below:
The functionality of this drop-down is dependent on Active Scripting being enabled within Internet Explorer. If this feature is not working for you the simplest resolution would be to add your site's host name to your list of Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to your site's home page (for example, https://yoursite.custhelp.com)
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab, and then click Trusted sites
4. Click Sites.
5. Your site should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add.
6. If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
7. Click Close, and then click OK
If you cannot add your site to your Trusted Sites list, then it will be necessary to adjust your security settings in the Internet zone:
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab, and then click Internet
3. Modify your security settings by either:
a. Adjust the security slider to Medium-high or lower
b. Click Custom Level... and set Active Scripting to Enable
4. Click OK, and then click OK again to exit Internet Options