Why can we only export 4000 characters of incident thread entries?
Editing text length of report results, Column format options
Analytics, Oracle B2C Service
There is a default character limit set within reports of 4000 characters which will truncate results. You can increase this limit using the following steps:
1. Open the report in edit mode
2. Right click on the column you wish to extend the text limit for
3. Choose "Edit Format"
4. Under Text Length, increase the "Limit text to" value as needed
5. Click OK out of the column formatting window and then save the report
6. Generate and export again to test results
For additional information, refer to the 'Edit data-type specific column format options' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle B2C Service manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle B2C Service Products.