Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications
File attachments for a contact from all incidents
Answer ID 5375 | Last Review Date 07/15/2019
How can I create a report which shows all attachments for a contact from all incidents?
Analytics, File attachments
You can create a custom report to find all the incident attachments from a contact. You will have to join the incidents, fattach and contacts tables with appropriate filters.
So to summarize:
- In your custom report you will be using incidents, contacts and fattach (File Attachment) tables.
- Join incidents with fattach using inc.i_id = fa.id.
- Join contacts with incidents using inc.c_id = co.c_id
- Use a filter on fattach object with tbl column = 1 (this for attachments associated with incidents only)
- Use a filter for first name and last name using contacts table (this can be a user selectable filter when report runs)