We are receiving a scheduled report, but are unable to identify the source report to remove it or edit it.
Analytics, Scheduled Reports
Oracle Service Cloud
Within the Analytics management reports, there is a Report Schedules report that lists all schedules with the path and report name. This report allows you to quickly see if a report schedule is public or private, who owns it and the path to locate it.
To locate and use this report:
- From your navigation set items, select Analytics > Report Explorer.
- The path is: Public Reports\Common\Site Administration\Reports
- You can also search for it by name; Report Schedules, or by ID; 13000
- Generate the report, add no filters, use all default criteria. This will pull all schedules.
- Search the Scheduled Report column (if you have that information). Or, search in the Subject column of the report which is the subject of the email you received when the report in question was sent to you.
To remove the report schedule:
- Open Reports Explorer
- Find the report by the name you found in the Reports Schedules report
- Right click on the report and choose edit
- In the ribbon at the top, choose Scheduling
- Edit or delete the schedule, this will prevent the report from being sent out on a schedule
- To remove the report completely, when in Reports Explorer, right click on the report and choose Delete
Note: If the location of the scheduled report is in the 'My reports' folder of an agent who has been disabled, you can remove the schedule by using the system-defined administrator account. This is not a regular staff account with administration rights but rather a special account which has special privileges.
For additional information, refer to the 'Scheduling Reports' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.