How do I export a dashboard in from the Oracle Service Cloud application?
Exporing Dashboard Report Data
Dashboard data can be exported in HTML, PDF, Excel, XML, Image, Clipboard, and Delimited formats. Reformatting of report layouts will occur when exporting dashboards in certain formats.
- Dashboards exported in Excel format are laid out vertically, and the reports' row and column spacing are reset so the data displays sequentially.
- Dashboards exported in XML and delimited formats do not retain their report layouts, and the data is displayed sequentially.
- Dashboards exported in HTML, Image, and PDF formats retain their report layouts. However, dashboards span multiple pages are arranged vertically when viewed in PDF format.
To export the data from a dashboard:
- Run the dashboard to display the data you want to export.
- Click the Home tab on the ribbon
- Click the export button to display a menu containing export options
- Click the OK button to save the exported report.
Please note, you cannot export a dashboard report into separate Excel worksheets, it can only be exported into one Excel worksheet.
For more information on Export options, refer to the online documentation for your version. Answer ID 5168: Documentation for Oracle RightNow CX Products
Please refer to the attached .pdf document for an example of exporting a dashboard.
- File Type pdf Exporting Dashboards.pdf (972.68 KB)