How can I set up a report for multiple products or categories?
Analytics, All versions
Oracle B2C Service
When configuring filters for a report, you can enable multiple menu values to be selected by default. This allows you to configure a report that has multiple products or categories pre-selected when the report is run.
To configure a report that has multiple products or categories enabled by default, use the steps below:
- Select New Report and select the report type or open an existing report for editing.
- From the Home tab, click Add Filter from the Data Set section.
- By default, the filter is a run-time filter. To make it a fixed filter, uncheck the box next to Make this filter selectable at run time.
- Right click in the Expression field and select Incidents > Product Hierarchy or Category Hierarchy. For an answer report, select Answers and then either Product Hierarchy or Category Hierarchy.
- Set the operator field to in list.
- From the Value field, enable and disable the check boxes so that only the products or categories of interest are selected.
- Click OK.
- Configure the rest of the report as you wish and save the report.