What do I need to know about Advanced Routing for incidents?
FAQs on Advanced Routing for Incidents
Oracle B2C Service
Below are Frequently Asked Questions relating to Advanced Routing as it pertains to incidents:
Does Advanced Routing support routing for Incidents?
Yes, Advanced Routing supports incident routing. Incidents can be assigned to agents:
- Automatically, when they login
- Or when the number of currently assigned incidents falls below their configured inbox limit
Note: Advanced Routing does not support incident routing when the agent’s profile is set to Pull Mode (when the agent is required to click ‘Fill My Inbox’.
Does Advanced Routing for Incidents respect inbox limits?
Yes, Advanced Routing for incidents does respect inbox limits.
- It is outside of operating hours and there are no agents logged in
- 100 new incidents are created during this time
- All agents have an inbox limit of 20
- When Agent #1 logs in, with no incidents previously assigned
- Then Agent #1 immediately receives 20 new incidents
Does Advanced Routing for Incidents take ‘due date’ into consideration?
Yes, Advanced Routing for incidents does take Due Date into consideration. The order of incident assignment is based on due date. All things being equal, those incidents with an earlier due date will be assigned first