How do I modify names and service assignments in the Cloud Portal?
Managing Account Administrators in Oracle Cloud Portal
As an account administrator for a service, you can modify the first name, last name, and assigned services of the account administrators for that service.
To modify the name or service assignments for an account administrator:
- Sign in to My Account on the Oracle Cloud Portal
- Click Security. The Security page displays information about the current account administrators.
- Scan the list for the account you want to modify.
- Click Action to the right of the account administrator's name and select Modify. The Modify Account Administrator dialog box opens.
- Make your changes to the administrator's first name, last name, or assigned services. Note that:
- You can't change the user name of an account administrator.
- You can't remove all services from an account administrator. An account administrator must be assigned at least one service to monitor.
- You can't make changes to your own service assignments. The Services field in the Modify Account Administrator dialog box is grayed out.
- Click Save.
For additional information, refer to the online documentation at docs.oracle.com.