Can I group standard text responses in folders?
Service > Standard Text Response Messages
Oracle B2C Service (OSvC)
Oracle B2C Service allows you to create folders to better organize the standard responses you create for use when responding to assistance requests. Responses can be configured for use with:
Response used with Chat (if Chat is enabled)
URL used with Chat (if Chat is enabled)
You can define standard text responses and folders using the Standard Text table. To add a folder and assign responses to it, use the steps below.
You can also add folders when creating variables in the Variables table.
- From the Configuration items, select Service > Standard Text.
- At the bottom of the left-hand frame, right-click and select New Folder.
- In the pop-up window, enter the Name and in the editor add the Description. Click Save
Once you have added a folder, when you right click in the left-hand frame, you will see options that allow you to create sub-folders. You can also drag and drop a folder to become a sub-folder in the list or to change the order of the folders.
To add a response to a folder:
- You can add a new response to a folder by right-clicking on the folder name and clicking the New button on the ribbon. Then create the standard text response and click Save.
- If the standard text response already exists, you can drag and drop the response on the folder name. Drop the response on top of the folder name (not under it) in order to place it in that folder.
To delete a standard text folder:
When deleting a Standard Text folder that has Standard Text entries, each entry must be deleted prior to deleting the folder. You can delete standard text at any time by selecting the standard text entry in the tree and clicking the Delete button on the ribbon. When you delete standard text, all instances of the standard text will also be deleted. Once a folder is empty, right-click on the folder name and select Delete. Click OK to confirm the delete action.