All supported versions
Error received on the login window of the Oracle B2C Service:
To resolve this issue, you need to allow all websites within the Internet zone to run scripts within Internet Explorer:
- On the web browser menu, click Tools or the "Tools" icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options.
- When the "Internet Options" window opens, select the Security tab.
- On the "Security" tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the "Custom level..." button.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- When the "Warning!" window opens and asks, "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select Yes.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
- Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
The error is triggered when the Enable for Active Scripting is not enabled in Internet Explorer.