What do I need to consider when implementing Customer Portal Single Sign On (SSO)?
Customer Portal Single Sign On
Customer Portal SSO only supports identity provider (IDP) initiated SSO.
The following topics should be taken into consideration when setting up the identity provider.
- Entity ID can be any unique value in the IDP.
- Format of assertion consumer service (ACS) url is https://<vhost>/ci/openlogin/saml/subject/<parameter>
- Parameters that can be used are
- If a redirect is needed after the assertion is validated, append /redirect/<page> to the ACS url.
- For example, https://<vhost>/ci/openlogin/saml/contact.login/redirect/app/ask
Once the identity provider has been implemented, there are a few mandatory requirements that must be performed in Oracle B2C Service as well as the signing certificate must be validated. For more information, refer to the following answers.