Who/when performed changes on a specific resource configuration?
All versions of Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I am unable to identify who/when changes were performed to a Resource.
In order to check for changes related to a specific resource (change on Calendars, Workzones, Workskills, Hierarchy of the Resource on the Resource Tree) by accessing on the main menu "Resource Settings" and then "Resource & Bucket Info". The screen below will then be displayed:
If you do not see the button, it means that the User Type your login has does not have access to it. To configure the button you need to follow steps:
- Go to "Configuration -> User Types"
- Select, on the User Type list on the left, the one that you want to give access.
- Once selected click on the tab "Screen Configuration"
- Under "Manage", click on the link "Technician/Bucket Info" to modify this context
- On the left section, scroll down until you see "Actions" and hit "Click to Add"
- The following screen will show up. Look for "Resource History" (view_history_resource), select it and hit OK (see image below)
- Add a ReadOnly visibility and save.
You will now be able to check the Resource History with any user that has the modified User Type.