Who/when performed changes on a specific resource configuration?
All versions of Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I am unable to identify who/when changes were performed to a Resource.
In order to check for changes related to a specific resource (changes in Calendars, Workzones, Workskills, hierarchy of the Resource in the Resource Tree) you need to access "Resource History" in the Resource screen.
If you do not see the button, it means that the User Type associated with your user does not have have this option configured. To configure the button you need to follow steps:
- Go to Configuration -> User Types
- Select, on the User Type list on the left, the one that you want to give access.
- Once selected click on the tab Screen Configuration
- Under Application screens, click on the link Resource/User info to modify this context
- On the left section, click on of the properties already configured and click Group
- In Tab Type, select Resource History. Type the name (and translation if necessary) and hit OK (see image below)
- Add a ReadOnly visibility and save.
You will now be able to check the Resource History with any user that has the modified User Type.