How do I find a report used in an agent's workspace?
Oracle Service Cloud, All supported versions
The first step in identifying a specific item such as a report within an agent's workspace, is to first identify the workspace used for the agent.
- Open the agent's profile for edit: Configuration > Staff Management > Profiles
- From the Workspaces/Workflows tab, identify the name of the workspace used for the record type in question
Then, open that workspace for editing and locate the specific item.
- Configuration > Application Appearance > Workspaces/Workflows
- Use the ‘Find’ feature from the ribbon to search by name for the agent’s workspace
- Double click on the name to open for editing
When trying to identify a report:
- Navigate to the tab within the workspace where the report is used
- Click into the report area of the tab
- From the top ribbon, select Design > Report. This shows where the report is located in the Report Explorer.
NOTE: When using the standard workspace, or even a customized workspace that has been copied from a standard workspace, there may be items that cannot be edited using the steps above. This is because they are Control items (i.e. standard elements built into the application for ease of use). One example of this is the Attachments tab. At first glance, it may appear like a report, however, this is a Control item and does not include the 'Design > Report' option from the ribbon.
For more information on editing reports within a workspace, refer to Answer ID 2169: Customizing search results and reports in a workspace.