How do I create an outer join filter in a report?
Oracle Service Cloud
When you create an outer join, you can add join filters to filter the data returned from the secondary table without filtering the data from the primary table.
To create a join filter within a report that utilizes an outer join, use the steps below:
- Open the report for editing.
- On the Home tab on the ribbon, click Tables
- In the pop-up window, click the secondary table
- Click Join Filters to expand the filter window and click Add Filter
- In the Add Filter window, define the name, expression, operator, value type, and value for the join filter
- Click OK on both pop-up windows
- Save the report
Note: Join filters cannot be used as a run-time filter.
For additional information, refer to the 'Create outer join filter' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.