What are the steps to download and install a patch version of Oracle Policy Modeling?
Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
Only follow the steps below if instructed to install a patch release of Oracle Policy Modeling.
A patch release of Oracle Policy Modeling refers to a newer release of the same quarterly product version. For example, when updating from August 2016 version 184.108.40.2062 to August 2016 version 220.127.116.119.
No manual steps are required for new quarterly releases. When OPA hub is upgraded to a new quarterly release such as from May 2016 to August 2016, Oracle Policy Modeling automatically detects that a new version is available on the hub and downloads and installs the new version.
Manual download and install steps:
- Open the control panel and open Programs and Features
- Find the most recent version of Oracle Policy Modeling in the list and select it
- Click on uninstall and respond to all prompts until completion.
- Download Policy Modeling from your Hub
- Run the Oracle Policy Modeling installer
Would you like help collecting this information?Yes, let's chat!