Why does Cobrowse throw a launch error in Chrome and Mozilla upon opening share screen?
When an end user initiates cobrowse from chrome/Mozilla it takes time to load the ID number and throws an error upon opening share screen.
"Launcher Error: Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience"
In order to reproduce, open the customer URL and press F12 for debugging tools and click on the console tab to see the error message. The error message would like:
Error message when loading in Chrome:
ll_starticb.js?version=20160405:1 Refused to load the script 'https://www.livelook.com/webinterfaces/icb/llscripts/validate.aspx?siteID=PICLOUD:SC96188088:US:1&localtime=1460388304' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive:
If you see such an error message, this means that customer needs to include *.livelook.com and *.livelook.net in their Content Security Policy directive, please follow the below steps or you can contact your local IT admin to assist you.
1. Open a window in Google Chrome.
2. At the top-right, click More - Settings.
3. Search for "Cookies and Site Data"
4. Click "Manage Exceptions"
5. Add the above domains into the exceptions list
For Moziilla Firefox:
1. Open your Firefox browser, then click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
2. From the drop-down menu select Options.
3. Click on the Security tab, then on the upper Exceptions button.
4. You can now enter or remove the URLs of trusted site.