Is there a maximum number of surveys we can send out?
Outreach, Feedback, Surveys
We sent out an On Demand survey to roughly 250 email addresses, and the system says that we only sent out 80. Is there a maximum number of surveys we can send out?
When you configure a survey, several features affect how the survey is sent to your specified audience.
Review the Audience tab to see if surveys are being unexpected limited:
- Excluded audience: On the Audiences tab, you can add a contact list or segment of contacts to exclude from receiving the survey. If the contact is part of an excluded contact list or segment, that contact will not receive the survey.
- Limit frequency of communication: If the check box is enabled, the survey is configured to limit how many messages a contact can receive in a specified period of time. If the contact has already received that number, then they will not receive the additional survey.
- Limit recency of communication: If enabled, the survey is configured to limit how often contacts can receive a survey. If the contact has received another survey within the time period specified, the contact will not receive this survey.
- Limit delivery to a randomly selected subset of the audience: If enabled, the survey will only be selected to a percentage of your audience so that fewer surveys are sent compared to the overall size of your audience.
- Global opt-in and external suppression list: These boxes are enabled by default. Contacts who are globally opted out or are on the external suppression list do not receive the survey (provided the corresponding checkboxes are enabled in the survey).
For a broadcast survey, you can also define the delivery rate when the survey is sent. Click the Delivery tab and review the configuration in the Delivery Options box.
For additional information, refer to the 'Frequency and Recency Limits' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle B2C Service manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle B2C Service Products.