How are users managed in Intelligent Advisor?
Intelligent Advisor, latest release
Oracle Intelligent Advisor Hub user accounts are needed for all of the following:
- Uploading policy models to Intelligent Advisor Hub
- Deploying policy models
- Administering other users and modifying user permissions
- Downloading policy models to the Intelligent Advisor mobile app
- Calling Determinations API web services for deployed policy models
- Using the Intelligent Advisor Hub REST API
Customers and partners do not need to be Hub users to access and interact with an Intelligent Advisor interview. They can be either:
- Agents or Contacts that have been authenticated by Oracle Service Cloud,
- Authenticated users that are verified by a web service connector,
- Anonymous users. Note that allowing anonymous access to Intelligent Advisor interviews requires careful security planning. See Secure an Intelligent Advisor interview for recommendations about how to minimize these.
When developing integrations using Intelligent Advisor Determinations API, access to any of a deployed policy model’s web service endpoints requires an Intelligent Advisor Hub user account with the Determinations API role.
For more information, see: