Can Policy Automation be accessed as a web service?
Oracle Policy Automation (latest release)
OPA provides developers with a rich set of tools to integrate with other applications, and even build entirely custom experiences:
- Determinations API - interact with deployed policy models with a suite of web services
- Connector framework - build flexible connections with other applications
- OPA Hub REST API - create and update Hub user permissions
- Oracle Policy Automation adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud - integrate consistent decisions with any application
- Mobile SDK - rapidly develop cross-platform advice applications that work even when disconnected
There are also command line tools that are used to perform and automate certain administrative tasks.
For more information see: Overview for Developers