How are data mappings established in Policy Automation interviews?
Oracle Policy Automation (latest release)
Data mapping enables you to pre-seed data in the policy model from a data source and save outcomes to the application.
OPA supports connections to the following data source types:
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Web service
Order of data mapping
Data mapping is done at three levels, and in this order:
- Mapping the Global entity in OPA to the equivalent application table.
- Mapping the non-global entities in OPA to the equivalent application tables.
- Mapping individual attributes in OPA to fields in the application tables.
Before you can commence the data mapping process:
- your Hub Administrator must set up a connection to the application on Policy Automation Hub, and
- you must choose the connection to use for your project in Policy Modeling.
- you must have the latest version of Policy Modeling installed.