How do I restore the Development pages to the default look and feel (Reference Implementation)?
Customer Portal, Reference Implementation
Oracle Service Cloud, May 2011 and newer releases
You are able to restore your development pages to the reference implementation, which is the standard Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal page set, by following the detailed steps provided below:
Customer Portal version 3:
1. Open the /cp/core/framework/ folder in WebDAV.
2. Copy the /cp/core/framework/views sub-folder and paste it to your desktop.
3. Copy the views folder from your desktop and paste it into the /cp/customer/development/ folder, selecting Yes to All when you are asked to confirm the folder replacement.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the widgets sub-folder ( /cp/customer/development/widgets/custom ). NOTE: Only applicable for customized widgets.
5. If you have modified other files in different sub-folders under development, copy and paste their rightnow equivalent to the appropriate development sub-folder.
6. If you have modified CSS or image files in the assets folder, you may want to replace them with the equivalent files from the /cp/core/assets/ folder.
For additional information, refer to the 'Restoring the reference implementation' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.