Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications
PC Pod (PCI) Pre-Migration Checklist
Answer ID 5624 | Last Review Date 12/12/2018
What do I need to consider before my site migrates to the PC Pod (PCI)?
PCI/DSS, PC pod, PS pod, Masking
- Has a pre-screen been conducted by our Security Team on your site?
- Are you currently and do you wish to continue using custom URLS?
- Have you safelisted the following IP addresses: 220.127.116.11/24 255.255.255.0
- Do you currently have any projects in flight?
- What are your current customizations and/or crons associated with your site on its current pod?
- Ensure port 993 and/or 995 is open for mail.
- What types of outbound integrations do you have in place and what protocols do you support? Sftp? Webdav?
- Do you have any add-ins? If so, please provide the source code.
- Will any kind of sensitive data be received (CCs, SSNs, HIPAA-classified, etc)?