Why is the Surveys Explorer not available to add to the navigation list?
May 2010 and later releases
You will need to confirm that the Feedback module is enabled on the specific interface of your site. In order to confirm the module is enabled, please submit a service request to Ask Technical Support.
If the Feedback module is enabled, you will need to add the appropriate permissions on the Feedback tab of the profile.
Once this module is enabled, you can add the 'Survey Explorer' and 'Questions Explorer' components to the Navigation Set. In order to add the components to the Navigation Set, please take the following steps:
1. Click on the 'Surveys' button in the Navigation Set
2. Click the 'Customize List' link in the 'Survey Items' area of the Navigation Set
3. Locate the 'Questions Explorer' and the 'Surveys Explorer' under the 'Components' section in the 'Customize List' window.
4. Highlight each component and click the 'Add' button
5. Once both components are added to the 'Selected Items' area, click 'OK'
If you are new to Surveys, you may want to go to our support pages at cx.rightnow.com and browse through our online documentation that will help get you started on creating surveys.
Please note, surveys are interface specific so if you create one on a specific interface, you will not be able to use it on another interface. Unfortunately, there is not a mechanism to copy the surveys from one interface to the other.