What do I do if I have forgotten my username or password and I am not able to log in?
Oracle B2C Service Support Portal
If you have forgotten your username or password for the Oracle B2C Service site, it is easily retrievable.
To retrieve your username or password:
- From the Support site cx.rightnow.com select Login from the top right of the page.
- A login pop up box will come up. Log In.
- Select the "Forgot your Username or Password?" link.
- To request your username, input your email address, your username will be emailed to you.
- To request a new password, select Reset my Password. You must know your username to request a new password. An email will be sent to you with a link so you can set a new password.
Your email address is always all lowercase. However, the username is case sensitive. The email address is commonly used for the username. While your email address may be firstname.lastname@example.org your username may be Firstname.Lastname@email.com. If the username entered does not match what is stored in our system exactly, including the case, the password reset/login will not work successfully.