What is Oracle Service Cloud VCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) Cloud Service?
VCIO, Oracle Service Cloud
Oracle Service Cloud VCIO Cloud Service (VCIO), formerly known as Cloud Services Portal (CSP), provides organizations with transparency and visibility into the following:
- Service Status: Summary information regarding the current and historical status
- Service Statistics: Metrics related to utilization of the user’s channels
- Operations: Operational relationship between the user and Oracle
- Business: Displays a list of products purchased from Oracle
(additional details below)
VCIO provides a consolidated view into the Oracle Service Cloud platform across all tiers.
Additional Section Details
Service Status: Summary information regarding the current and historical status for each channel. Select the plus sign (+) in the upper left corner to view additional details.
Service Statistics: Metrics related to utilization of the user’s channels. This includes Visits, Database Storage, Bandwidth and End-User Page Hits. Select the plus sign (+) in the upper left corner to view additional details over the previous 24 hours.
Operations: Operational relationship between the user and Oracle. This includes tabs for Incident SLT, Service Events and Uptime.
- Incident SLT: Shows the number of incidents missing Initial Response SLT
- Service Events: Provides details and planned time for Service maintenance announcements
- Uptime: Provides an overview of uptime percentages per quarter
Business: Displays a list of products purchased from Oracle. This includes tabs for Entitlements, Subscription Purchases, Versions, SSL Certificates and Mailboxes.
- Entitlements: View purchased entitlements
- Subscription Purchases: Shows details for each subscriptions purchased from Oracle
- Versions: Provides list of platform versions
- SSL Certificates: Allows you to view and configure new and existing SSL certificates
- Mailboxes: Allows you to manage and request new Oracle Service mailboxes
Submitting a Service Outage through VCIO
If your site is down, you can submit a Site down by clicking the bell icon (Submit Service Outage) at the top of the 'Current Service Status' screen.
The following answers will assist further in using VCIO: