On the login page what if I can't remember my user name or password?
Login to Oracle B2C Service Support Portal
To obtain your account credentials, username and/or password
Once you can login, you will have access to the Knowledge base and Support Assistance.
- Go to the Oracle B2C Service Support Site
- Select the "Login" link at the top right of the page
- Click the "Forgot your username or password?" link even if you are a new user.
- In the "Reset Your Password" section, enter your email address in the "Username" field. Click the "Reset my Password" link.
An email with a link to reset your password will be emailed to you.
- Email subject: Support Account Password Assistance
- This can sometimes be delivered to your Spam folder.
- After you change your password and click Submit you will be logged into the support portal.
- Once logged in, please complete your support profile and change your password to something you will remember by going to Account > Account Settings.
Set up Service Contacts
- In order to obtain access to submit incidents, your organization should first identify your service contacts. Only contacts set up as designated support contacts can submit incidents.
- Set up additional contacts who can submit incidents or who can search the knowledge base and participate in our community. For instructions on this process, review the following answer: