Can I create a survey that branches based on user input?
Outreach and Feedback
Oracle B2C Service
It is possible to create a branching survey. The following provides a basic overview of steps needed to accomplish this.
1. From the Survey Explorer, create a new survey
2. Switch to advanced mode from the Survey Tasks listing on the right
3. Make sure you have at least two pages to branch to; for example, one for a "yes" entry, and another if the user selects "no".
4. Add a decision element from the Survey Components toolbox. Right-click the component and select "Edit Properties" to select the conditions that correspond to the logic of your survey.
5. From the decision element, you can use the connectors, located in the Connectors box on the right, most appropriate to link to the subsequent pages in the survey. In our example, we would use a green "yes" connector and a red "no" connector so that a user would be directed to different questions based on their answer to the first question.
A very basic illustration is as follows:
For more information on surveys, refer to the Outreach and Feedback section in the documentation for your version. To access Oracle B2C Service manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle B2C Service Products.