How can I set up a report that lists both updated and unresolved incidents?
Analytics, Incident status
You can include a filter in your report based on the status type field so that all incidents of an Unresolved status type display. You can also configure a filter based on the incident Status field and select the specific statuses that you are interested in viewing in your report.
To create a report that lists updated and unresolved incidents, use the steps below:
- From the Console, select Analytics > Reports Explorer and click the 'New' button on the ribbon..
- Add a filter to your report. From the Home tab, click the Add Filter button in the Data Set section.
- In the Add Filter window, configure the definition to be:
Operator: in list
If using the Status field, set the expression to incidents.status_id and in the Value field, enable the statuses of your choice.
- In the Type section of the window, indicate whether the filter should be fixed or editable at run time.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Configure the rest of the report, including the output columns.
- Save the report.
For more information on configuring custom reports, refer to Answer ID 2509: Creating a Basic Custom Report.