Can't download .Net Console in latest Microsoft Edge Version
All supported versions
Oracle Service Cloud
By default the latest versions of Microsoft Edge will not install or update a ClickOnce application such as Oracle Service Cloud.
Changes will need to be made to the default browser settings in Microsoft Edge to allow Oracle Service Cloud to install and update. The browser settings in Edge are called Flags. To change the Flag for allowing a ClickOnce application to run, the steps are as follows:
- Open only one instance of the Microsoft Edge browser.
- In the address bar type; edge://flags and press Enter.
- In the resulting Search Flags search box type clickonce and press enter.
- When the ClickOnce Support information opens, select Enable in the dropdown box on the right.
- Then select Restart in the lower right corner of the browser window. You must restart Edge for the changes to take place.
If you are not able to make changes to the default settings in Microsoft Edge, you will need to work with your IT staff on this issue.
For IT staff under GPO
With "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Microsoft Edge\" selected.
Click the "setting" header to sort the column alphabetically.
Scroll through the list and find "Allow users to open files using the ClickOnce protocol".