Why was an incident, with a Round Robin queue, not assigned to an available agent?
Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC), Round Robin incident routing
- Incident Queue is set to a Round Robin queue (as specified by the Customizable Menus editor, system menus -> Incident Queues)
- The Incident Queue is set in the agent's profile
- The agent is logged in for that profile
- The agent's incident Inbox Limit has not been reached
- The incident status type is Unresolved (Round Robin will not assign out Solved or Waiting status types)
For more information about setting up Incident Queues, refer to the Add or Edit an Incident Queue section of online documentation.
For more information about Profile Incident Queue settings, refer to the Assign Service Permissions section of online documentation.
To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.