Why do agents receive an alert "The newly assigned chat session has been reassigned or terminated by the enduser."?
Chat Agent Console
This alert message is working as designed and displays when the following occurs:
1. An end-user requests a chat
2. The chat is offered to an agent
3. Before the agent can accept, the end-user cancels the request
If you wish to modify the messaging of this alert, you can do so by editing the message base.
- The relevant .NET Agent Desktop message base is NEWLY_ASSIGN_CHAT_SESS_RE_TERM_MSG, with default value: "The newly assigned chat session has been reassigned or terminated by the end-user."
- The relevant Browser User Interface (BUI) Agent Web message base is ENGAGEMENT_IS_NO_LONGER_AVAILABLE_MSG with default value: "Engagement is no longer available. This may be due to the visitor choosing to leave the queue."
When this happens, there are a couple of standard reports you can use to review the events of incoming requests.
1. If you already know the chat ID, you can go straight to the Chat Events report (ID 3054).
The path to this report is: \Public Reports\Service\Chat Reports\Audit Reports\Audit Details
2. If don't know the chat ID already, take note of the specific date/time an agent receives the alert. You can then generate the Chat Audit Report (ID 3047) to identify the incoming chat request ID a that time and review the events of that request. The Chat Audit Log is most useful and provides a 360 view of all incoming requests.
The path to this report is as follows:
\Public Reports\Service\Chat Reports\Audit Reports