How do I schedule a report to be sent on the first of each month, that includes data for the previous month?
Oracle B2C Service
When configuring your report, you can set a fixed filter for the date range so that the report is always rounded to the interval of interest. You can also set a run-time filter and then in the subscription, you can set the date range so that it is rounded to the appropriate interval.
The filter should be set so that the value falls between:
-1 Month Rounded to 0 Months Rounded
Scheduled reports: When scheduling a report subscription, if the report has a run-time filter, you can set the interval for the report so that it is specific for your subscription. For example, if a report has a run-time filter that by default goes back one week, you can set the filter differently for the subscription. When setting up the subscription, click the Filters button to set the date range for the report subscription.
Use the steps below to set a date range that will round to the appropriate interval:
- Open the report for editing. Note: This can be done for any standard or custom report.
- Add or edit a filter for the date field of interest.
- Select Between as the operator.
- In the Add Filter pop-up window, enable the Relative checkboxes.
- Click the calendar icon for the first box and set the value to -1 Month, enable the Rounded to Beginning of the Month radio button and click OK.
- Click the calendar icon for the second Value box and set the value to 0 Months and enable the Rounded checkbox.
- Click OK to close the Filter pop-up.
- Save the report.
For information on creating a report, refer to either the 'Creating Basic Reports' or 'Custom Reports' sections in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle B2C Service manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle B2C Service Products.